Boardwalk to the Beach Club.. with a cruise inbetween! April 2015

Thank you so much for writing this trip report. My husband and I took a somewhat similar trip in 2012. We went to BCV for one night before our Fantasy Cruise, and then spent two nights at BWV before we flew home. Your trip reminded me so much of ours! Except all the running and working out. I loved every second of your report, thanks so much for sharing it.

Thank you so much for writing this trip report. My husband and I took a somewhat similar trip in 2012. We went to BCV for one night before our Fantasy Cruise, and then spent two nights at BWV before we flew home. Your trip reminded me so much of ours! Except all the running and working out. I loved every second of your report, thanks so much for sharing it.

Hi! Thank you so much for reading along - we really enjoyed having the cruise 'sandwiched' between two trips to WDW :)

Final Thoughts.... and a few more photos!

This week I finally got our waterproof camera developed! So here are a few more photos of..

Blizzard Beach:

Honeymoon Beach - US Virgin Islands..

The one thing we were told not to touch if snorkelling at Honeymoon Beach was a black sea urchin... so what was one of the only things DH and I saw on the beach...

And Serenity Bay at Castaway Cay...

Overall this was a fantastic vacation - we got loads done at WDW, had some great meals, got to go on lots of favourite attractions as well as try out something new in each of the four parks.

The cruise was perfect - I find it hard to explain to people who haven't been on DCL just how wonderful these vacations are, the ships are beautiful, we both completely relax while enjoying everything on board and visiting new countries.

I'm so glad we stayed one night extra after the cruise - not only did it mean we didn't have to spend 10-12 hours at MCO (waiting for a night flight back to London!) but it eased the 'post cruise blues' having nearly two more days of fun at WDW. The Beach Club Villas were a great resort, much smaller than the Boardwalk, but then we were able to use the Yacht & Beach Club facilities too... and Storm Along Bay is pretty much the best hotel pool I've ever been to!

However, no matter how wonderful this vacation was, I have a feeling our next one is going to be even better......

Because....

Final Thoughts.... and a few more photos!

This week I finally got our waterproof camera developed! So here are a few more photos of..

Blizzard Beach:

Honeymoon Beach - US Virgin Islands..

The one thing we were told not to touch if snorkelling at Honeymoon Beach was a black sea urchin... so what was one of the only things DH and I saw on the beach...

And Serenity Bay at Castaway Cay...

Overall this was a fantastic vacation - we got loads done at WDW, had some great meals, got to go on lots of favourite attractions as well as try out something new in each of the four parks.

The cruise was perfect - I find it hard to explain to people who haven't been on DCL just how wonderful these vacations are, the ships are beautiful, we both completely relax while enjoying everything on board and visiting new countries.

I'm so glad we stayed one night extra after the cruise - not only did it mean we didn't have to spend 10-12 hours at MCO (waiting for a night flight back to London!) but it eased the 'post cruise blues' having nearly two more days of fun at WDW. The Beach Club Villas were a great resort, much smaller than the Boardwalk, but then we were able to use the Yacht & Beach Club facilities too... and Storm Along Bay is pretty much the best hotel pool I've ever been to!

However, no matter how wonderful this vacation was, I have a feeling our next one is going to be even better......

Because....

Total cliffhanger :scared1:

My guess is a baby :scratchin?

I really enjoyed your report and pictures. The Beach Club pool is my favourite too.

I have been on the Magic, Wonder, and Dream. A trip on the Fantasy is on my wish list.

Loved the pictures of the beach at the Virgin Islands...gorgeous! :cloud9:

You sure had a wonderful trip, but now I am VERY curious about your cliffhanger. :scratchin

Thanks for sharing this vacation! :goodvibes

Great pictures of the islands!

What a cliffhanger!

It's really been a great trip report.

I really enjoyed your report and pictures. The Beach Club pool is my favourite too.

I have been on the Magic, Wonder, and Dream. A trip on the Fantasy is on my wish list.

Thank you for your comments and reading along! I really like writing up our vacations and reliving them. Hope you get to complete the 'set' of Disney cruise ships one day!

Loved the pictures of the beach at the Virgin Islands...gorgeous! :cloud9:

You sure had a wonderful trip, but now I am VERY curious about your cliffhanger. :scratchin

Thanks for sharing this vacation! :goodvibes

Great pictures of the islands!

What a cliffhanger!

It's really been a great trip report.

Thank you both! I was impressed how well some of the waterproof camera photos came out.

Reveal coming right up....

Total cliffhanger :scared1:

My guess is a baby :scratchin?

......... so..... yup..... you guessed it!!

I'm absolutely over the moon to announce .... we're having a baby!!

DD is due next month (November)! The months have flown by and everything seems to have happened very quickly; especially as when we went for our 12 week scan, the sonographer confirmed that I was actually 18 weeks pregnant, not 12!! So (for those of you who are quick at math ;)) - turns out we had a 'stowaway' for our entire vacation :eek: :eek:. I have been extremely lucky and have had barely any symptoms throughout the pregnancy... but thinking back to our trip, I did have a few days where I felt a bit queasy... put it down to mild sea sickness and/or rich food :rotfl: (without TMI - I had no reason to think I was pregnant on this trip!).

This was the photo I used for our Facebook 'announcement' :)

Of course, baby shopping has already featured some Disney items ;)

And Duffy has been helping us too!

In August we had a city break vacation ('baby moon'!) to Valencia Spain... so bump has been to mainland Europe too!

We've started our antenatal classes recently and both cannot wait to become parents.

Obviously this means big changes for our future trips to WDW! I don't think we'll be able to get back to Florida until 2017... but I know it'll be amazing to revisit the resort with our child :wizard: ... I'm going to be having Disney withdrawal so will keep reading along with your TRs in the mean time!

If you'd like to keep in touch via Facebook/IG please do send me a message :goodvibes

Thank you all for reading along and commenting!

Emma and bump xx

Woohoo, congratulations! :cool1:

Your next trip will be so different, but even more magical than you've had before.

So happy for you! :goodvibes

Thank you for your comments and reading along! I really like writing up our vacations and reliving them. Hope you get to complete the 'set' of Disney cruise ships one day!

Thank you both! I was impressed how well some of the waterproof camera photos came out.

Reveal coming right up....

......... so..... yup..... you guessed it!!

I'm absolutely over the moon to announce .... we're having a baby!!

DD is due next month (November)! The months have flown by and everything seems to have happened very quickly; especially as when we went for our 12 week scan, the sonographer confirmed that I was actually 18 weeks pregnant, not 12!! So (for those of you who are quick at math ;)) - turns out we had a 'stowaway' for our entire vacation :eek: :eek:. I have been extremely lucky and have had barely any symptoms throughout the pregnancy... but thinking back to our trip, I did have a few days where I felt a bit queasy... put it down to mild sea sickness and/or rich food :rotfl: (without TMI - I had no reason to think I was pregnant on this trip!).

This was the photo I used for our Facebook 'announcement' :)

Of course, baby shopping has already featured some Disney items ;)

And Duffy has been helping us too!

In August we had a city break vacation ('baby moon'!) to Valencia Spain... so bump has been to mainland Europe too!

We've started our antenatal classes recently and both cannot wait to become parents.

Obviously this means big changes for our future trips to WDW! I don't think we'll be able to get back to Florida until 2017... but I know it'll be amazing to revisit the resort with our child :wizard: ... I'm going to be having Disney withdrawal so will keep reading along with your TRs in the mean time!

If you'd like to keep in touch via Facebook/IG please do send me a message :goodvibes

Thank you all for reading along and commenting!

Emma and bump xx

Omg!! Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations! What a nice way to end a fantastic trip report. :flower1:

Thanks for sharing your trip report and of course your fantastic news!

Joining in ....late, but better than never! I will catch up shortly. So far it looks like you were having a lot of fun and it's only day 1 !

Oh Emma that's such wonderful news. It is simply amazing seeing Disney through your child's eyes. Congratulations!

AHHH just got through your TR. What an amazing trip you had.

DH and I just returned from Part 1 of our honeymoon in WDW (we are working on planning Part 2 to Thailand for March 2016). Like all Disney fans, I am going through Disney withdrawal and secretly planning our next trip. Looking at doing a land/sea vacation on our first Disney Cruise so reading your TR made me so much more excited about my idea....now to sell it to DH haha.

Congratulations on your little bump! Not long now.

Experiencing WDW on your next trip with your little one in tow will be an amazing experience, albeit different than your previous ones.

Can't wait to hear more about your future WDW plans with little one!

Congrats! What a great surprise.

Jill in CO

Congratulations!

Love all the things the baby is going to be spoiled with!

:smooth:Fabulous news Emma! Congratulations to you both!

Great trip report once again :)

Woohoo, congratulations! :cool1:

Your next trip will be so different, but even more magical than you've had before.

So happy for you! :goodvibes

Omg!! Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations! What a nice way to end a fantastic trip report. :flower1:

Thanks for sharing your trip report and of course your fantastic news!

Congratulations!!

Oh Emma that's such wonderful news. It is simply amazing seeing Disney through your child's eyes. Congratulations!

What a great review. You guys had some beautiful vacation. Congratulations!!!

AHHH just got through your TR. What an amazing trip you had.

DH and I just returned from Part 1 of our honeymoon in WDW (we are working on planning Part 2 to Thailand for March 2016). Like all Disney fans, I am going through Disney withdrawal and secretly planning our next trip. Looking at doing a land/sea vacation on our first Disney Cruise so reading your TR made me so much more excited about my idea....now to sell it to DH haha.

Congratulations on your little bump! Not long now.

Experiencing WDW on your next trip with your little one in tow will be an amazing experience, albeit different than your previous ones.

Can't wait to hear more about your future WDW plans with little one!

Thank you all so much!

Emma x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter