• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Villas Coffee Q

skwak

Can't wait to work for Mickey someday!!
Hello:

Can anyone who has stayed recently at the BWV in a 1 bedroom or larger tell me if these accommodations have a traditional coffee pot or a Keurig K-cup set up? We want to bring our own coffee (not a Joffrey's fan) and want to make sure we bring the right kind.

Thanks!!!

We were in a 1 bedroom at BWV in July. Still the 12 cup basket style coffeemaker.

In January and for all the years we have gone to BWV it is a basket style using cone shape (#4) filters.

Edit: Hi, I need to correct my original post, the coffee pots are 12 C basket filters. I realised my error in the middle of the night! AHHHH :sad2:

Last edited:
I was just there in September and it’s still the 12 cup basket filter coffee maker.

Thanks everyone! Need to buy me some coffee now!!!!

:)

You will need your own filters. Basket style not cone. Mr Coffee tyoe.1602597182535209083845.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter