Boardwalk Villas Garden/Pool View Room Requests

DVCRSheridan

Disney Ohana
So I like to do this every time before our trips just to see the variety of opinions and responses. Sometimes you uncover something that you end up really enjoying and never thought of. We've stayed at BWV a ton of times and we know our go-to request, highest floor, but I always find it interesting (and sometimes enlightening) to see what others consider to be the best requests.

We've got a 1 bedroom Garden/Pool view. So what's your go-to request for that? For us it's always highest floor available, no matter what. Sometimes we'll throw in near the elevator or maybe a specific wing now that the Hollywood Studios fireworks are visible from some rooms.

I would request a view of the quiet pool. The last time we had P/G view we overlooked Luna Park, and our afternoon naps were reduced to afternoon rests, no sleep, by the CMs leading the afternoon activities. Those loudspeakers are indeed loud!

Last time we were at Boardwalk we got a room facing the entrance of the resort on the 3rd floor. We were almost exactly by the bridge leading into the Boardwalk front entrance. I was a bit bummed at first until the Epcot fireworks went off and we had a great view of a lot of the fireworks. A great way to end each day!

We had a studio on the same level as the lobby overlooking Luna pool. I loved the close proximity to everything and the lighting at night in the pool area is pretty.

Edited my original reply, because I went way overboard and away from the OP, so, my reply to this specific question:

Maybe try to ask for something a little closer to the elevators. We didn't realize our room would be so far away when asking for a room with a view other than the parking lot. We were in rooms 4004 and 4006 (2 bedroom lock-off) and it was a country mile from the elevators!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter