Boardwalk Villas - Studio 2013 photo?

joanjett1976

<font color=blue>Shane in the study with the candl
Hey DVD board folks! I'm seriously considering making the plunge and renting DVD points for the very first time! I am searching online for room photos for a STudio. A lot of what shows up is of a room, pink hues. Is this the current room decoration? Please share photos of the Boardwalk Studio rooms that are recent!

Thanks so much!

we just stayed over spring break in a studio, i dont really recall pink as much as yellows? I will see if i have some good pics to post later.....i just recall the rooms to be nicely decorated, nothing that would be irritating at all. We actually tried 2 different studios, first one had "garden view" of a tree top....all you could see off the balcony was a tree top....lol. We were then moved to the 5th floor and had great view of main pool and MGM.....loved it! You will really enjoy.

Thanks for your reply! Perhaps the photos I have seen are pre-refurb? Because they were very, very pink!

I'd say that the new decor in the studios is strongly pink. There is yellow also and I don't think the pink is quite as garish as the photos make it appear but the largest wall is pink.

and for LOL......
main pool view on 3rd floor before requesting to be moved....

and after being moved......much better view

Thanks so much for uploading these photos! Indeed, that first view was quite spectacular :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter