Boat from BWV to HS

shrinkydinky

Disney Dreamer
We wanted to ropedrop ROTR with early entry. But I can’t find specifics of when the boats start from Boardwalk Villas to Hollywood Studios. Has anyone done that recently?

If you are at the Boardwalk, walking is MUCH faster than the Friendship boats, which makes 2 stops after the Boardwalk before heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Just walk to end end of the VERY long Boardwalk Villas hallway, take the stairs to the first floor, exit out the door, and the walking path is right in front of you.

DE36DDC1-2911-4018-BDB5-9EC8579FC89E.png

376A9684-4CB6-48AA-8A3B-F92C1C7320F3.png

If I want to take the boat to DHS, I walk over to the Swan and pick it up there. It doesn't make sense to me to sit in the boat as it drives around the lake. But I'm never going over at rope drop.

If I want to take the boat to DHS, I walk over to the Swan and pick it up there. It doesn't make sense to me to sit in the boat as it drives around the lake. But I'm never going over at rope drop.

When I went in October they were only letting a limited amount of people on the boats, and there were a ton of people waiting at the S&D, so who knows how long they had to wait. Not sure if that's still an issue now, but just a heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter