• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boat from EPCOT to HS

princessjadesmom

Mouseketeer
When does the last boat leave from the World Showcase to Hollywood Studios if both parks close at 10:00pm?

In September, the boats from Epcot to the resorts were still running over an hour after the park closed.

Note that the Boardwalk area (which is one of the stops) is open after both parks are closed.

I was there last week, one thing to consider is there is a bus from the front. I wanted to go from DHS to Epcot and I just missed the boat plus there was a line. So I walked over to the bus area and found the bus. It worked out great because I wanted to ride Soarin shortly before closing, the bus taking me to the front saved time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter