Boat shuttle at the Wilderness Lodge?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
What time does the boat shuttle at the Wilderness Lodge close up at night? During the month of June, any ideas? We used it last year, but that was in the month of February and I completely forgot when it closed then. Thanks!!

What time does the boat shuttle at the Wilderness Lodge close up at night? During the month of June, any ideas? We used it last year, but that was in the month of February and I completely forgot when it closed then. Thanks!!

It's typically 60-90 minutes after MK closes.

The MK boat stops running one hour after park closes. The resort boat that travels to the Contemporary and Fort Wilderness runs until 11 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter