Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! The book is amazing!!! And your bouquet came out so nice...such a wonderful keepsake! :)

The book is fantastic! That's really neat. I love your bouquet, that's a great thing to have for the future! I love that your napkin and button are in there.

Oh Bobbie!!!!!!! Your bouquet and shadowbox are gorgeous :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Where are you going to hang it? I really want to do mine now!!!

Your photopass book came out great! So you were able to add some of Randy's pics to it also? It looks wonderful! :goodvibes

Both your flowers and the book came out great. I was not going to do my flowers but after seeing yours I might be changing my mind.

The book also came out wonderful. I am deciding between a Disney book and a Blurb Book - I love that you can use Disney backgrounds in the Disney book. It is a little more expensive but love Tink on the cover also.

I have really enjoyed reading your journal from beginning to end and am happy that your are continuing it.

Linda

Your bouquet looks great!! Really a very nice job!

I just ordered our photobook too!! Thanks for posting the pics, it looks great! Can't wait to see mine!!

Jennifer

Bobbie - your bouquet looks beautiful! I know a lot of brides have used Keepsake Floral and I don't think I have ever seen a finished product I didn't like. I'm so excited to use them for my floral preservation. I love how you added the "Just Married" pin in there. Thanks for sharing!

I love the bouquet. How far in advance did you book Keepsake Floral? Is that something I should do now or can I wait until I get closer?

WOW!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous bouquet & picture book, Bobbie! :faint: You guys must be THRILLED!!!! :love:
thank you we are so happy!

your bouquet looks phenomenal!!!! they did a great job and I love how they added the button and the napkin. It's so special. Your photopass books looks great too!

THANK YOU

Bobbie, I love how the bouquet came out. I would ablsolutely consider doing something like that. The book looks great too!

Thank you

Wow!! The book is amazing!!! And your bouquet came out so nice...such a wonderful keepsake! :)
thank You ,its gonna be something i can display and keep for years!!!

The book is fantastic! That's really neat. I love your bouquet, that's a great thing to have for the future! I love that your napkin and button are in there.
THANK YOU

Oh Bobbie!!!!!!! Your bouquet and shadowbox are gorgeous :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Where are you going to hang it? I really want to do mine now!!!

Your photopass book came out great! So you were able to add some of Randy's pics to it also? It looks wonderful! :goodvibes
i have it hanging in my bedroom its nice to see every morning! yes i was able to add randy's picts also i used some of the ones off the disc he sent!!

Both your flowers and the book came out great. I was not going to do my flowers but after seeing yours I might be changing my mind.

The book also came out wonderful. I am deciding between a Disney book and a Blurb Book - I love that you can use Disney backgrounds in the Disney book. It is a little more expensive but love Tink on the cover also.

I have really enjoyed reading your journal from beginning to end and am happy that your are continuing it.

Linda

HEY Linda,
I would defintily do the flowers if you can its definitly worth it they have many options and prices to choose from also! I liked the disney book just for the reason of all the disney backgrounds!! Thanks for reading!!!

Your flowers came out amazing!!!!
THANK YOU

The bouquet shadow box came out great! I have to look in to that!

Love your book too!:goodvibes
THANK YOU!!!!

Your bouquet looks great!! Really a very nice job!

I just ordered our photobook too!! Thanks for posting the pics, it looks great! Can't wait to see mine!!

Jennifer
THANK YOU, MY photobook actually arrived pretty fast also!!!

Bobbie - your bouquet looks beautiful! I know a lot of brides have used Keepsake Floral and I don't think I have ever seen a finished product I didn't like. I'm so excited to use them for my floral preservation. I love how you added the "Just Married" pin in there. Thanks for sharing!
THANK YOU I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK!!

I love the bouquet. How far in advance did you book Keepsake Floral? Is that something I should do now or can I wait until I get closer?
I CALLED THEM ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THE WEDDING, I don't think it maters when as long as you do before so they can pick up your flowers after wedding and put your deposit down! the rest is due when you do your planning session on the phone with them i did min like a month after the wedding!

Bobbie,

Your flowers are beautiful. To think years from now, you'll still have that. What a wonderful memory!

HERE ARE SOME OF THE INSIDE PAGES!!!
IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

I love this book!

THANK YOU !!!

NEW UPDATES!!!!!

WELL YESTERDAY WE HAD A MEETING WITH RANDY TO PICK OUT WHAT PICTS WE WANTED BLOWN UP AND TO MAKE OUR WEDDING ALBUM, WE DECIDED TO GO WITH THE DIGITAL FLUSH MOUNT IT HOLDS MORE PICTS THAN THE REGULAR ALBUM!! SO AFTER ABOUT 2 HRS WE FINALLY HAD THE PICTS CHOSEN, SO THEY SAID IN ABOUT 10 WKS THE PREVIEW WILL BE AVAILABLE SO IF WE WANT ANY CHANGES IF NOT WE SHOULD HAVE IT 2 WKS LATER.. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
RANDY AND HIS WIFE ARE SO NICE AND SO GREAT TO WORK WITH THEY WERE SO MUCH HELP!!!!!!

well I just did another photo book fr disney photopass:cool1: !!! I did one of the whole wedding weekend fr start to end with lots of wedding picts! I did this for a gift for my MIL!! I added more pages to it, it normally comes with 20 I think I finished at 27 pages so as soon as it ships I will try to get picks on here!!! They really are not that bad priced and make great gifts!!! I love the fact that they have soo many different disney backgrounds to choose from!!:yay:

i love your photobook. i used my publisher and i loved it. my question what exact site did you use. i love all the disney graphics how did you do them. it came out so nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter