Bobblehead Trading Day ~ Feb 9th!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all!

Don't forget to bring your extra Bobblehead's for trading at the meet Feb 9th!

I've been a bad DISer and not been up on all my Bobblehead collecting. BUT I will try to buy a couple more boxes of cereal this week. I have only purchased three boxes of cereal and have Mickey, Goofy and Donald. I would like Minnie to complete my set. So if I get extras of what I have I will bring on Feb 9th to trade!

Chat soon! S

I have Goofys and Mickeys to trade. Looking for Minnie if I don't get her today. I'm off the the grocery store to restock. Can you believe, we've gone through 9 boxes of cereals in about a week???

If dd feels better this morning, I need to go to the grocery store too. I'll pick up two boxes of cereal and see if I can score us a couple of Minnies! Chat soon! S

If anybody has an extra Donald after all of your trading let me know.I cant make the meet.:(

but i still don't have Mickey & Donald, we usually don't eat cereal in this house so until I get down alittle more, I shouldn't really buy more, DH will have a fit, buying lots of cereal just for a bobblehead- he just doesn't understand meeeee:rolleyes:

I've got an extra Mickey, but so far don't have Goofy.

Baboo, I've got 6 Goofys!!!!!!! Still need a Donald though to complete the set. I'll keep a Goofy for the next time we see you. Hope you feel better soon.
Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter