• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bob's Kart Was Stolen Today!!

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
April Fools!! :rotfl2: I couldn't resist. :)

Don't forget to fool your family and friends today.

You had me going when I saw it on the Disboard homepage!

You ARE bad!:sad2:

That just ain't right.............. Bob nearly had a heart attack when he ready is baby was gone.

Ha! Got me!

That would be like someone stealing the Delta House parade float from "Animal House"

2L.JPEG

Kind of hard to miss . . . .

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ha, got me! I saw the Title and thought "Oh, my god, that's terrible?"

I'll have to admit I fell for it too...

It's just like in kindergarten when a kid would come up to you and say "You have a worm on your back) eeeeek!!

When saw the title I thought to myself 'man what a sick world we live in!'

Now that its not true, at least humanity has a chance.

Via iPhone

Fell for it hook, line, and sinker...i was about to say what a horrible thing somebody could do, and then April Fools

One gasp and mutterings about the human race later... you got me!

I am so bad on April Fools!

:lmao:

You got me too.:)

I believed you because you look like an innocent southern boy! Ha!:)

Don't believe him for a second! After 10 years, he still gets me every April Fool's Day! Yes, I am that gullible! :confused3

Behind that innocent face:angel: and gorgeous smile there is an incredible prankster!

Corey!!!!

Actually at one of today's presentations, they announced one of the new projects was cancelled due to budget. A cheer broke out in the room. The look on the CEO's face was priceless. But yes, it was an April Fools prank! Damn, I though my life just got easier once I got back to the States.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter