• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bob's Kart Was Stolen Today!!

Well done Corey! I think you got everyone with that one! :rotfl2:

You so got me. Obsenities were flying out of my mouth as I read it. Good One :thumbsup2

I never fell for it...so why am i on this thread? maybe I got "April fooled" too.

Good job Corey.

You had me for a sec! Since you used Bawb, you hit our weak spot!

Off Topic but today I playd an April Fools joke on my mom and it went:
Me-"There was a live earwig in my bed"
Mom-"Eww, like lie?"
Me-HAHAHA APRIL FOOLS

But my mom got me back by saying that the Jo Bros weren't bros.

You know Bawd fell for it to.. he has been looking all over for the Kart which is why he has not posted to us...

Love you Bawb

Don't believe him for a second! After 10 years, he still gets me every April Fool's Day! Yes, I am that gullible! :confused3

Behind that innocent face:angel: and gorgeous smile there is an incredible prankster!

what was the best one he did so far?

Got me!

At least you didn't keep us going for awhile and make us all worried.

You know the Bawb fan club would of had the national media on it.

Maybe a gator stole it...darn crafty gators.....

Probably got me best since I just spent the last 4 minutes reading all of the replies....on April 2nd no less! Now we're going to have to go pay someone to lift Bawb's kaht for vindication!!! :rotfl2:

My fellow DISers are soooo gullible. :goodvibes

I didn't believe it but curiosity got the better of me so I moved the mouse over the title and saw "APRIL FOOLS!".

You didn't get ME, Corey!

Bob's Kart is alive and well.......:moped: .....and where it's supposed to be!!

Maybe a gator stole it...darn crafty gators.....

Probably got me best since I just spent the last 4 minutes reading all of the replies....on April 2nd no less! Now we're going to have to go pay someone to lift Bawb's kaht for vindication!!! :rotfl2:

Club Bob will do it fer frees, yo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter