Bob's WDW Marathon Coverage/W.I.S.H.

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
I just wanted to thank Bob and the podcast crew for covering the Marathon. I ran it last year, and have kept in touch with the W.I.S.H. team that was running it this year. I had a lot of friends down there running it, and it was great to see Bob's pictures.

If anyone is considering taking on the challenge of the half marathon or full marathon - I stongly encourage you to check out the W.I.S.H. forum. You couldn't find a more supportive group of people. I had started and stopped running so many times, and it wasn't until I had the support of the W.I.S.H. team that I've been able to keep running now for 2 years.

Check 'em out! :thumbsup2

Please check out my submitted photos for the podcast contest too!
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=93578

Oh, I also wanted to say that the winner, Adriano Bastos, is a real character. Last year he went to Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique to get his hair all beaded up before the race.

Oh, I also wanted to say that the winner, Adriano Basto, is a real character. Last year he went to Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique to get his hair all beaded up before the race.

Basto!!

:rotfl:

Yes, thanks to Pete, I've been saying it all week, too.

Too funny that he got himself all BBB'ed before the race!

Basto!!

:rotfl:

Yes, thanks to Pete, I've been saying it all week, too.

Too funny that he got himself all BBB'ed before the race!
Here's photos of him that Disney released as publicity shots last year. I love the little girl in the chair next to him.

P1-4.jpg

P1-5.jpg

Adriano Bastos, winner of the Jan. 7, 2007 Walt Disney World Marathon, shows off his special pre-race hair style Jan. 6, 2007, courtesy of Disney's "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique" at Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter