BOG 9 a.m. breakfast

LoveSplashMountain

Mouseketeer
How early will they let us in Magic Kingdom for a 9 a.m. BOG breakfast reservation? Park opens at 9 that day.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum

When the park has a regular 9:00 am opening, ALL guests are allowed into MK onto Main Street starting around 8:00 am. I believe people who have the early ADRs are allowed in a few minutes before that. Guests without reservations are held in the hub, but I imagine with a 9:00 reservation you would be allowed through the roped-off area into Fantasyland by a CM prior to the official rope drop. I'm just not sure exactly how soon before 9:00 they would allow you to do this.

But you would be allowed into the park with all of the other guests at 8:00 am.

All guests are allowed into MK up to the castle between 1hr and 1hr15mins prior to opening.

@AngiTN has recently mentioned that the cut off for being allowed back prior to RD is 9:15am.

You won't be let in early and I think this is a bad strategic move - the shortest lines are in the first hour after rope drop and you will be missing nearly all of that by going to BOG at that time. Also, breakfast prices are ridiculous - $25 for pretty much everything, whereas lunch prices are more in line with other QS in MK ($15 range). If you are happy to keep the 9am and want to eat breakfast there, hope you have a great time.

All guests are allowed into MK up to the castle between 1hr and 1hr15mins prior to opening.

@AngiTN has recently mentioned that the cut off for being allowed back prior to RD is 9:15am.
Yes, on the day we made it to see the opening show the CM was walking around the Hub shouting that anyone with reservations up till 9:15 could go check in "over there" and head to their reservation. "Over there" was the left side of the castle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter