BOG Breakfast~ does everyone have to order?

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
I searched, and although I couldn't find my answer, it does seem that changes have been made to BOG since the last time I was there. I've also never pre-ordered food, but I think i'll try it this time. I have a PPO ADR for BOG. It seems like a lot of food for a quick breakfast.

Do we ALL need to order a breakfast meal, or can we share?
Can my 11 year old order off the kid's menu?

Thanks!

At breakfast BOG is considered quick service. You can order as much as you would like and share. Your child can order off of the kids menu (if you are on the dining plan - it may be to your advantage to pay out of po cket, for a kids meal).

Me and my husband shared in August :) plenty of food! Especially because they will happily replenish the pastry plate if you wanted them to.

Do keep in mind, however, that the original intent was for it to be prix fixe and for everyone to order - or at least be charged the fixed price. It has not been enforced up until now, but Disney could change that at any point. Given the changes being reported with the Deluxe Dining Plan (children’s credits being CHILD and not pool able to use for adults), it would not surprise me to see Disney finally make BOG breakfast the prix-fixe everyone pays thing the intent was. Especially as we continue to see large groups book ADRs and get a coffee and maybe a cupcake.

My friend and I ordered off the kids menu, they allowed it (although as shared previously, could change at any time), and it wasn't too much food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter