BOG Breakfast Question

dumbox2

Earning My Ears
hi,

I tried searching for this answer but couldn’t find exactly what I’m looking for. I really want to eat at BOG and the rest of my family is humoring me. I originally had dinner but with the new prefix menu decided it wasn’t worth it just to meet the beast. I now have breakfast scheduled which I’m excited about but several in our party are vegetarian. Is it possible to get one of the breakfast sandwiches or other breakfast offerings without the meat? I know the quiche is veggie but also know one of my party won’t be happy with it.

Thanks!

hi,

I tried searching for this answer but couldn’t find exactly what I’m looking for. I really want to eat at BOG and the rest of my family is humoring me. I originally had dinner but with the new prefix menu decided it wasn’t worth it just to meet the beast. I now have breakfast scheduled which I’m excited about but several in our party are vegetarian. Is it possible to get one of the breakfast sandwiches or other breakfast offerings without the meat? I know the quiche is veggie but also know one of my party won’t be happy with it.

Thanks!
Since DWD makes big efforts toward accommodating so many different types of eating I can't imagine them not being able to ensure that bacon or ham isn't on an breakfast egg sandwich.
I mean... Mickey D's and Burger King can pull that off:).

hi,

Thanks!

Just in case you didn't know, everyone does not have to order something at breakfast, and anyone can order off the kid's menu as well. If they can be happy with just a cupcake, you can order just that as well. Don't forget there will also be a plate of pastries if you order at least one meal.

I thought BOG breakfast had just gone over to prix fixe pricing, $24 for adults and $14 for kids. We were going to drop this as I have had gastric sleeve surgery and can't eat too much; $24 for me to "pick" at breakfast is more than I care to pay, even if it IS at the castle. Would they really let me order from the kids menu, or a la carte (and I'm not finding an a la carte menu anywhere...)?

I thought BOG breakfast had just gone over to prix fixe pricing, $24 for adults and $14 for kids. We were going to drop this as I have had gastric sleeve surgery and can't eat too much; $24 for me to "pick" at breakfast is more than I care to pay, even if it IS at the castle. Would they really let me order from the kids menu, or a la carte (and I'm not finding an a la carte menu anywhere...)?

It was supposed to open that way. It never did. The meals are all the same price but you can order or not, you can order off either menu and you can order just a cupcake if you want.

Unless they change it later you are welcome to order off the kids menu.

Yes,
I was there solo a few weeks ago and I ordered a kids meal, milk, and received the exact same tray of pastries as an adult would get to share. All for 14.00. You can order anything you want from the entire menu. If it’s a meal, you get a beverage with it. You can also just order a beverage that you pay for. You can order just a cupcake, but that won’t come with pastry tray. If two meals are ordered you get one pastry tray to share. If 4 meals are ordered you get two pastry trays to share, etc. If several people are in your party you don’t have to order something for every person. In this respect it’s just like any other quick service restaurant. Enjoy before this changes, as I’m sure it will one day.

We went and honestly since we aren’t big breakfast people the tray of pastries and one Gaston’s breakfast would have been sufficient for hubby and I. We weren’t impressed with breakfast but loved lunch!

We've done lunch a few times, but DD24 wants to try breakfast, so... I am guessing we'll share a big plate, some pastries, and have coffee. Hopefully they won't make it prix fixe before the end of August!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter