BOG breakfast - What to order?

ajwolfe

DIS Veteran
What have you all had at BOG breakfast that you just loved? I plan on pre-ordering so I printed the menu off for the family to look at it and I'm trying to decide what I want to try.

The Crossiant Doughnut sounds delish; but also very sweet.

Anyone done the assorted cured meats and cheese platter? What is it like?

My husband and I had the open faced egg and bacon sandwich. His was normal, mine on millet bread. I thought the eggs were a little too runny but otherwise delicious. One of my kids got the croissant donut and it was so sweet it gave him a stomachache.

I got the croissant donut and it was ridiculously decadent for breakfast, but I enjoyed it. Definitely one of those things you would only ever indulge in on vacation. It was sweet, but I didn't find it overbearingly so.

I quite liked the Croque Madame. The bread was very nice and I found it quite filling. DH had the eggs Florentine which he said that he liked but I think it has spinach which I`m allergic to so I can`t say how good it is. The eggs on mine were done just the way I liked.

I'm debating between ordering the eggs Florentine or the croissant doughnut. With the pastries served I may end up with the eggs, but oh my goodness that doughnut sounds delicious!

Croissant donut was really good, but was sweet. They serve it with fruit as well. My husband loves the eggs florentine.

I'm debating between ordering the eggs Florentine or the croissant doughnut. With the pastries served I may end up with the eggs, but oh my goodness that doughnut sounds delicious!

The eggs florentine were awesome! You get a little platter of pastries which will take care of your sweet tooth. :)

Order what appeals to your taste buds. There is no way anyone else can make the right decision for you.

What have you all had at BOG breakfast that you just loved? I plan on pre-ordering so I printed the menu off for the family to look at it and I'm trying to decide what I want to try.

The Crossiant Doughnut sounds delish; but also very sweet.

Anyone done the assorted cured meats and cheese platter? What is it like?
Remember that along with that sugar rich Crossiant Donut, you will be served a sweet pastry tray and fruit. So that is a lot of sugary carbs. I enjoyed the Quiche very much. Adults can order from the children's menu also.

We decided to have one person order the doughnut for all of us to share, then we split up the other meals. That way everyone got a bit of the doughnut without having to try and eat the whole thing.

Choose something you want to eat cold
DH's Florentine was warm, but the kids crepes were very cold. As though they had been sitting in the fridge, plated, for hours (or overnight?). My youngest didn't finish hers and said she likes my crepes better ;)

Is the donut a nice size for the price they charge? In other words is it worth the cost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter