BOG & CRT lunch and dinner

TAngel84

Earning My Ears
I really want to do a full princess day one day of our trip. I am going to book BBB for the morning (as early as available) and want to eat in both castles at Magic Kingdom. My question which is best at which time. On the last trip I did lunch at both on separate days but I'm just wondering as far as dinner is one preferable over the other at dinner time.

If I had a choice I would do dinner at BOG. The Beast only appears at dinner and it's a sit-down meal vs. the quick service atmosphere at lunch. I'd do CRT at lunch as the lunch and dinner experience would be the same. I think you might even save a couple of pennies doing lunch vs. dinner - but probably not much.

That is our plan too! Gotta get our princess in to see the Disney Princesses!! Got a CRT lunch(not our preferred day or time, but we'll take it). Still checking everyday for BOG dinner:(

We want the same BBB in the morning with meals in both castles! Right now I'm thinking BOG for lunch and CRT for dinner, just because it fits into the Dining Plan better not using a TS credit for BOG.

We are not using the dining plan so I am thinking that dinner at BOG will be a different experience from lunch and CRT is basically the same experience lunch and dinner. That is if I can score both ADRs. We will be celebrating 3 little ones bdays---so want to make it extra special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter