• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Dinner - Halloween Cupcakes?

snitchseeker

Disney & Universal Wizard
As I continue to struggle for a BOG dinner reservation week of 9/14 - I wonder if they have special Halloween cupcakes bc I saw somewhere they do that! Does it begin now?

It will make me want to work harder for a reservation then hahaha maybe the birthday and anniversary fairies will bring me an ADR next week.

Ohhhh, I would like to know as well. We will be there on October 29th and that would be fun.

Good luck getting your reservation!!!

I ate there my party night last year and all they offered was a Halloween creme puff. It was chocolate pastry with blood orange filling and a chocolate spider web decoration on top. I found the filling a bit too fake orange for my liking.

I agree with the previous post. The blood orange pastry was pretty gross. I don't recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter