BOG Dress Code?

Lauren Giddins

Earning My Ears
So, I’m assuming that now since BOG is a Signature Restaurant, we will have to dress up and won’t be able to wear our theme park day t-shirt and shorts. Am I correct? We are currently packing for our trip. We have reservations at BOG on August 29th. I’m thinking we will need to get a locker to hold our dress clothes while we are at the park. Is this correct? How would you go about doing this?

So, I’m assuming that now since BOG is a Signature Restaurant, we will have to dress up and won’t be able to wear our theme park day t-shirt and shorts. Am I correct? We are currently packing for our trip. We have reservations at BOG on August 29th. I’m thinking we will need to get a locker to hold our dress clothes while we are at the park. Is this correct? How would you go about doing this?

No, you can still wear your park clothes. I wouldn't change clothes to eat there. Same as Le Cellier. People wear their park clothes.

BOG & CRT are both 2TS credits but not "Signature Restaurants" - just paying extra for the experience - no dress code for either - just go as you are and enjoy!

Even the in park signature dining does not require anything different than normal park attire.

Correct with one exception - Monsieur Paul.

For the most part though unless you are going to V&A most of the signatures are so slacked on dress code it is crazy. I tend to dress up a bit and have really seen some come in dressed worse than what should have been acceptable park attire even.

For the most part though unless you are going to V&A most of the signatures are so slacked on dress code it is crazy. I tend to dress up a bit and have really seen some come in dressed worse than what should have been acceptable park attire even.

Oh I definitely agree that the signature dress code requires a bare minimum to meet but it does technically exist (whether actually followed or not) for resort signatures. Theme park signatures do not even put it in place at all, other than MP.

Any restaurant in a park, signature or not, is park attire. For Signature restaurants in a resort, we tend to dress up more for those.

It is not "signature" but it did change to a prix fixe menu at the end of July and it is now 2 credits.
Oh wow well I guess that's off our list. Ate there once and it was nice but I wouldn't waste 2 credits on it. Monsieur Paul is by far worth the extra credits. Just my opinion of course. Glad I stumbled onto this. Dining ressies happen next week!

Wrong.
BOG isn't even consider a signature. Just a Prix Fixe and only for dinner at that.
Disney does not expect those in the theme parks all day to then dress up for a theme park restaurant.
Heck about the only restaurant that you actually HAVE to wear something semi nice is V&A.
Have I on occasion dressed nicer for a signature? Sure but that's rare.
Jean shorts, athletic shorts, leggings, sweatpants, t-shirts... I've worn them all to signature restaurants such as CRT and Le Cellier and non signautre restaurants like Sci-fi, GG, CM...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter