Bog fastpass question

momtocnc

Mouseketeer
A Few months back when I first saw the link for the bog lunch fastpass, I tried logging in with my confirmation number (resort only) and it worked. It showed my dates but it said no availability as it was too early. Well, at that time I had the resort only reservation, but I ended up canceling that and booking a package. My original dates were March 1-7, but now, with my package, they are the 1-5, as we decided to do a split with universal. So... Now when I go to the site, I only have to log in with my email and password, not a confirmation number. It pulls up my dates but through the 7th. Any idea if this will matter? Does it still have me linked to my prior reservation even though I cancelled that? Is this tied to the magic band or do you just give your name? I can't figure out a way to update the confirmation number. I think that my dates will be available for booking in a few weeks, so I am just curious. Thanks for any info you can give me!

You should be fine. We are at AoA February 19 - 21 and the BOG Fp site gave me available dates from the 19 - 25. It doesn't appear that they scan anything when you arrive. They just confirm your time and order.

How far in advance can you make fast pass reservations. We go at the end of March? Thanks!

You should be fine. We are at AoA February 19 - 21 and the BOG Fp site gave me available dates from the 19 - 25. It doesn't appear that they scan anything when you arrive. They just confirm your time and order.

Thanks! That is what I was hoping. Now to just keep checking until the dates are available!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter