• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bog lunch menu

ballonewb

Mouseketeer
Why is bog have the same pricing for both lunch and dinner. I miss the quick service or reasonable pricing for lunch. 62 pp is a rip off

They changed lunch from QS to Prix Fixe, identical (or close) to the dinner menu when they reopened. And they stopped offering breakfast

I’ve seen that. The pricing is same for both lunch and dinner which makes no sense. Also lunch seems pretty heavy for 100 degree day I’m the middle of a theme park. Bring back the quick service for lunch Disney. Give us more options for lunch.

Lunch and dinner are exactly the same now, so being the same price makes sense. I do hope lunch goes back to QS at some point, as I'm not really interested in the expensive prix fixe. I loved the QS lunch, can't pass up a French dip.

They are the same price because they are the same meal. We went to BOG and Le Cellier last week and got the filet at both. They were the best steaks I’ve had on Disney property and well worth the $62 per person.

Don’t like it, don’t go🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I’ve seen that. The pricing is same for both lunch and dinner which makes no sense. Also lunch seems pretty heavy for 100 degree day I’m the middle of a theme park. Bring back the quick service for lunch Disney. Give us more options for lunch.
They might bring back QS lunch, but not any time soon. Lunch has only been identical to dinner for, counting today, 24 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter