BOG lunch - reservations a must?

Morgand

Mouseketeer
Are reservations a must for BOG counter service lunch now? Last time we went after it first opened there were no reservations to be made for the lunch counter service period so tried to make reservations last minute for upcoming trip and not available currently but will keep trying. Do I really need one? Thanks all!

We were there for lunch in April and if there is room, they would take walk ups. That day there was no room for walk ups. We had a reservation and I had literally only gotten it 3 days before arrival.

Thank you for the response, managed to get a reservation last minute but good to know that they will accommodate walk ups if it's not too busy.

It's almost never "not too busy." If you cannot get an ADR, it means they're near capacity.

Thank you for the response, managed to get a reservation last minute but good to know that they will accommodate walk ups if it's not too busy.

This would not be a common occurrence so I would never bank on it, and always continue to try to get an ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter