BOG Lunch ressie showing up in MDE, 8 hours later

flea1267

DIS Veteran
So I went onto to my MDE - and low and behold there is a ressie for BOG for lunch on one of the dates I tried and it kept giving me an error message for!!! Go figure!!!

Same thing happened to me. I was shocked to see it and had someone else look at it to make sure it wasn't wishful on my part...LOL

I took a screen shot of it...so they can't deny entry :)

Same thing here--- showed up on MDE around 3-4 hours later---- have (3) ADRS listed !! Printed, and took screen shot--- was able to then book a better time for us for same date (7/3- 1:25PM), and this time... finally got an e-mail conf !!!

Yep, I tried at 5 am and got the lunch option for BOG, so I thought, what the heck, and tried to put it through but never got a confirmation page. For the heck of it, I tried again, and the time I requested the first time was not available, so I tried a reservation 5 minutes later than the first. All the way through... cc... yes, I understand... do I confirm. Yes, I do. They did not. So I tried a third time and this time I got a confirmation, Still nothing showing up so I could cancel or change, but I had the confirmation page captured, so was sure they wouldn't turn me away, Low and behold when I check my email this afternoon, ALL THREE CONFIRMATIONS (5 minutes apart) were there. It was my understanding that the system wouldn't let you book over other reservations, which is why I thought the first two had not gone through. Anyway, I just canceled a 12:30 for April 20th and a 2:15 for April 23.

So I went onto to my MDE - and low and behold there is a ressie for BOG for lunch on one of the dates I tried and it kept giving me an error message for!!! Go figure!!!

Same here! I was bummed all day thinking I didn't get a reservation & looked up my plans and it was in there!!! Yayyyyy!!

Me too, only I called Disney before checking MDE and squealed when she told me she was showing a reservation and gave me the confirmation number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter