• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG new test lunch res online?

When you click on the link, you have to enter your username and password. Then it knows the dates of your trip and will not allow you to choose any other day. So no checking to see if this method of booking the day of works for me...

When you click on the link, you have to enter your username and password. Then it knows the dates of your trip and will not allow you to choose any other day. So no checking to see if this method of booking the day of works for me...
Don't chose a date just leave it the calendar as it is... Click next pick your party next again

I just got a lunch FP reservation for October!!!!!! I am about to pee my pants!

Lunch FP+ is available for me too - October 22nd to 28th although my trip is 22nd-31st. :cool1:

Does anyone know if it's one per reservation number, or can you book it for more than one day?

October 16 at 11:00-11:20 Guess Tink is hooking me up on the pixie dust today ;-) I had the option for 11, 1:15, or 3pm for a party of 4. I am elated. :dancing:

Is this still the link to use?
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

When I go into that it gives me this message:
Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.

Is this still the link to use? https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ When I go into that it gives me this message: Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.
That is the link I used. I just tried it again and got the login screen.
Keep trying, and screen shot this error so if all else fails you can show it to your resort. There are lots of reports of the website failing and people getting the hook up from the CM's with proof of the error.

Yes!!!!! Finally!!!! Been waiting and trying for this since the site first went active! Can hardly believe it. Got one for Oct 20th no problems!

That is the link I used. I just tried it again and got the login screen.
Keep trying, and screen shot this error so if all else fails you can show it to your resort. There are lots of reports of the website failing and people getting the hook up from the CM's with proof of the error.

I got it to work! I used my husband's Disney.com account (even though all of our other stuff is under mine) and it let me put the registration number in and make a FastPass+ reservation for 10/21. YAY!

Thanks everyone! :worship:

I was able to get a fastpass for Oct 2 10:40-10:55. Yay! :cool1: Not the best time, but I'll make it work. I used the link for beourguestlunch. When I logged in with my email and password, my trip dates popped up and I clicked on the day I wanted. Next it took me to a screen with times. I only had a choice of 3 times. When I clicked on the time, the next screen said your selections have been saved and listed the date and time.

*squeal!* I got one for Saturday, October 12! Thanks all for posting that you were able to do it! Yay!!

I got it to work! I used my husband's Disney.com account (even though all of our other stuff is under mine) and it let me put the registration number in and make a FastPass+ reservation for 10/21. YAY! Thanks everyone! :worship:
]

YAY!

Congrats everyone!

Mine still does not work. For two of us I get the customer service message. For the other one I get Guest already registered.:confused3

After weeks of trying ....... I FINALLY GOT ONE :cool1: I know, it's late, but we're going to MNSSHP that night and by the time we get done with lunch, we should be able to exchange out tickets for wristbands.

It's gonna be a wonderful day at the parks!!

Got one for our trip. had been trying everyday for close to a month. Saw a post on the Theme Parks section and was able to go in and get one. well 2. One for my room and one for sis. her "window" ends when mine starts. Was not able to do the DDP credits correctly as it seemed like all or none on the DDP credits and my 2 yr old niece will be OOP. Hope it won't be a problem.

I got one for November 4 - thanks everyone!

I just got one for 10/11!!! Placed my order and everything. Disappointed I couldn't order our waters that we drink, but I can ask when there. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter