BOG new test lunch res online?

Every time I try to do a lunch FP for BOG, I log in to the page and it says thank you for participating, blah blah blah... I never even get to the point of checking dates! Am I doing something wrong? I've been trying for a month... Looking to get 9/29 and 10/03.

I keep getting this too. We're looking to get Oct 25.

Made a BOG reservation about an hour ago. Decided to go in an change food order. Disney site says my password is wrong. I know it is not. Any suggestions?

ETA: it won't work in MDE or on the BOG page.

The same just happened to me...did you find solution???

TIA,
Bridget

Sorry!! When you try again, try this...

On the iPad, use Safari
Go to the site and login
Tap Modify Meal Selections
Your guest names are listed on the far right
Tap the pencil next to entree (ex. Carved Turkey)
Tap Modify
You will see a list of available modifications

Good luck! :)

OMG. I'm such an idiot! Thanks for the step by step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

I can make a reservation but is it set in stone? Will I be charged if we change plans and don't show up that day?

In regards to the Guest Already Registered error:

For those of you who received this error, have you checked into your resort yet?

I successfully booked BOG FPs for my room and my mom's room. I got the error booking for my sister's room. The only difference between the three is that my sister was not checked into her room before I tried to book her BOG. Since hers was the only one that pulled the error, I'm wondering of that could be the cause?

The same just happened to me...did you find solution??? TIA, Bridget

I spent three hours on the phone with Disney IT this morning and got it worked out. It was crazy! The first two people I spoke with made the problem worse, but the third was able to fix it. Hopefully you will get someone who knows what they are doing!

In regards to the Guest Already Registered error:

For those of you who received this error, have you checked into your resort yet?

I successfully booked BOG FPs for my room and my mom's room. I got the error booking for my sister's room. The only difference between the three is that my sister was not checked into her room before I tried to book her BOG. Since hers was the only one that pulled the error, I'm wondering of that could be the cause?

I did online check in well over a week ago and I am getting the already registered :sad2:

Thank you for this thread! It took forever but I finally found the confirmation number that worked. I already received my MagicBands so I couldn't find the number easily. When I clicked on "Online Check In," the confirmation # that starts with "4" showed in my URL and that is what worked! Got a FP for 10/19.

Brilliant! Thank you! I was finally able to get a BOG fast pass for my inlaws thanks to this tip! Genius! :cool1::worship:

I can log in fine, but when I check my dates it says that no FP+ are available for this date and to try another. My dates are not until the end of Nov/begining of Dec, is it likely that they just haven't loaded the dates yet?

I've been trying for weeks to get a FP for September 29. Nothing has been available until today. Multiple times were offered.

Brilliant! Thank you! I was finally able to get a BOG fast pass for my inlaws thanks to this tip! Genius! :cool1::worship:

Glad it worked for you! I have been going crazy trying every number I could find in my MDE profile and nothing worked. LOL I actually clapped my hands with glee when I finally got in!

I can log in fine, but when I check my dates it says that no FP+ are available for this date and to try another. My dates are not until the end of Nov/begining of Dec, is it likely that they just haven't loaded the dates yet?

I'd say this is quite likely! October & November were only loaded this week so its probably that the later period hasn't been uploaded yet but can't confirm as I'm going end of October - beginning of November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter