• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG or CRT which is best option

lizaisabel

Mouseketeer
Hi I have reservation during our Anniversary at both BOG and CRT but I will keep just one. I have not go to BOG since the change in menu. I always had love CRT and it is a most do in all our trips but right now I am second guessing CRT due to the lack of princesses at it. Which one is currently the best option?

We ate at both two weeks ago. Food at CRT was much better than BOG Service great at both. Cinderella was much more engaged than the Beast for us. My vote is CRT, even though on paper BOG has the better menu. The chicken at CRT was SO GOOD!!

We did BOG in Oct and CRT in Nov. Foodwise, both were very good. Beast walked through the dining room from one side to the other waving, but no other interaction. Cinderella waved, blew kisses from behind the railing that runs along the wall by the elevator. We were seated right next to a window, so we were probably the furthest from her.

Our 1st & only time at BOG was in 2015 & while the food was ok, service was lacking but atmosphere & meeting the Beast were excellent experiences. Our 1st & only time at CRT was 2019 & the food, service & meeting princesses were awesome but it was pricey. Things for both restaurants have changed & when I looked at the pricing, they're now both the same price! I'd totally pick CRT because the food & service were better than BOG & for the same price? We'd do it again in March on our next visit! Something about dining IN Cinderella's Castle was amazing. We did see fireworks during our meal too which (I'm crossing fingers as I type) is coming back soon.

We ate at CRT this week and all the courses were excellent. Our best meal on property, much to my surprise. BOG is fine but I think CRT is better and the Cinderella interaction is fun and charming.

Ive been looking for info on both of these restaurants for our trip in April. Our ADR day is end of February. I want to know what its like now that Covid has changed the character interactions. Is it now only just Cinderella, not all the princesses? Does anything else happen at this meal thats interactive, wasn’t there a wand or something? And Be Our Guest, the Beast just walks through? Does everyone get a chance to at least see the characters?

I know I'm the one being different, but we were just at BOG 3 weeks ago and had the best meal ever! The filet mignon was to die for and the scallops were the best we've ever had. The beast was super interactive with us and got pretty close to all the tables, which I like better than Cinderella waving from one side of the room

We had a wonderful dinner at BOG on Christmas Day (dinner). Everything was delicious, and even my picky teen found some new foods and things she liked. Our server was so kind, told jokes about Mrs. Potts helping out in the kitchen, and brought us a special “grey stuff” Xmas plate with our dessert. It was one of the highlights of our trip (which was great overall). The price tag was crazy expensive, probably one of the most expensive meals I’ve ever had, but hey, it’s 2020, the worst year ever, so it was worth it! We’ve been to CRT several times in the past and like it, but there is something so great about the beast castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter