bog question

Henrybaby

Earning My Ears
I was just able to get a dinner rez at BOG for 4:05. That's clearly way too early. Has anyone been there at that time, and if so, I'm actually hoping theres some sort of waiting around to get seated, etc... period enough to add up to having us eating closer to maybe 5:00. Any suggestions on having such an early rez? Or should I cancel?
thanks

I also have a 9:00 on a different night, but it's the day we arrive from california, and we are taking the red eye. My kids will be so exhausted by the time 9:00 rolls around. I'm going to cancel one of them so someone else can have it, I'm just not sure if later or earlier is better.

I'd keep the 4:05 time. You can keep checking to see if something a bit later opens up but 4:05 isn't a bad time at all!

Depending on what day of your vacation that 4:05 is, your California bellies may just think it's lunch time.

BoG dinner starts at 4:00, so you will be seated and waited on pretty quickly. I would keep this one and just keep checking for a later time. Even the day of, you may find something a little later. I do think your 9:00 p.m. on arrival day is too late. Your clocks may still be on CA time, but you also may not be able to sleep on the plane or find time to rest in the day.

We've done a 4:30 at BOG before and were seated right away. I will say even though technically it's early for dinner, being vacation we would just work around it :) Have either a late bigger breakfast or an earlier filling lunch to tide you over until your BOG dinner. Then if anyone is hungry around 7-8 like we would be, look for some type of snack or even share a QS meal.
We'd go for the snacks ;) BOG is one of our favorite TS meals so I won't suggest you cancel! And I would prefer eating earlier rather than 9:00.

We have a 4:30pm dinner. Would prefer 5:30 or so. We're going to MNSSHP and want dinner just before. Trouble is, if we eat lunch we wont be hungry at 4:30 and we dont want it much later because thats the party. So we plan on snacking early in the day, BOG at 4:30 then QS dinner late night during the party.

I have a. 4:05 as well. I was disappointed at first, but Now I am happy with the time. We are planning a resort hopping day, and will hit the lounges,, so I am glad to knwo we have a meal planned

We had a 6:10 reservation. We wanted something just a little earlier. We checked online frequently and called as well. We tried right up until the day of our reservation. Usually we are persistent enough to get our changes made, but we just didn't have any luck on getting a change for BOG. If you really want to eat there, you should keep what you have. I would keep trying to get it moved. You may have better luck than we did at getting it moved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter