• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Seating

Disney102015

Mouseketeer
I haven’t been able to find a BOG breakfast reservation for our party of 3, but I’ve found reservations for 1 and 2. Since it’s quick service, does that mean we can sit wherever / meet up as a party of 3 once inside? Or will they have designated separate spots for the separate parties?

I haven’t been able to find a BOG breakfast reservation for our party of 3, but I’ve found reservations for 1 and 2. Since it’s quick service, does that mean we can sit wherever / meet up as a party of 3 once inside? Or will they have designated separate spots for the separate parties?

As PP have said, you shouldn't have any problem sitting together as it is a free for all to even FIND a table sometimes for BOG for breakfast or lunch. I would DEFINITELY pre-order for your party to save you some time standing in line. :cutie:

As mentioned, for dinner, they assign seating. For breakfast and lunch, you find your own seat. Even if your times are off for your 2 parties, the first group can find a table large enough for all of you, if one is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter