BOG vs CRT

krinicone

Mouseketeer
I can’t decide between CRT or BOG for dinner. I know this has been asked a million times but since both have prix-fixe menus for dinner now, I’d like to know which one is better in everyone’s opinion. So pros and cons of both restaurants for those of you that have eaten at both before, experiences or any info about these restaurants
would be helpful! Thanks!

BoG has more choices, but CRT has princesses. Food is comparable at both but slightly better at BoG in my opinion. How important are princesses to you? If they’re a big deal, go to CRT. If they’re not, then BoG.

I can’t speak to bog dinner because we’ve only done lunch there but the atmosphere at crt is amazing. We’ve eaten there twice for dinner and had good meals both times.

I can’t decide between CRT or BOG for dinner. I know this has been asked a million times but since both have prix-fixe menus for dinner now, I’d like to know which one is better in everyone’s opinion. So pros and cons of both restaurants for those of you that have eaten at both before, experiences or any info about these restaurants
would be helpful! Thanks!
We used to always schedule a princess meal during a Disney vacation.

We were indifferent to CRT & Akershus.

CRT is a lovely room.

We selected based on convenience to the balance of our touring plans. My 'little princess' has outgrown a princess meal....until Disney added princes at Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage breakfast.

My 'little princess' enjoys lamb chops and they serve lamb chops at Be Our Guest during dinner. We enjoy the dinner menu at Be Our Guest and meeting The Beast too.

I can make a case for either restaurant, but if you are 'one & done' visiting Magic Kingdom - CRT is a lovely room.

As far as food I am not a huge fan of the menu at either restaurant.
Overall atmosphere for dinner though I'd go CRT.
I love Beast as much as the next person but you get much more out of CRT with multiple princesses, wands/swords, wishing star...
On the other hand I do like BOG lunch menu so go to BOG for QS lunch and go to CRT for the signature dinner.

We have done both. When we went to BOG the food was terrible. We have not been back for that very reason. And for that reason I would recommend CRT.

We love BOG dinner! The theming is amazing and we enjoy the food. It is now a pre fixe meal where you get a choice of an appetizer, entree, and non alcoholic drink plus the dessert trio of an almond macaron, dark chocolate truffle, and white chocolate “Chip” cup with the grey stuff. You can get a picture withThe Beast as you exit.

We would love to try CRT! I wish I had taken my girls when they were younger...

Done CRT once and BOG three times (one for rach meal) and I would book CRT before BOG if I had to choose. Food is average at both place (we eat French food almost daily and BOG is not really good French food imo) so I would go to CRT for the castle and princesses.

If you need princesses, CRT is the pick. Otherwise, I'd go with BOG... better meal options and more dining rooms.

We haven't been to BOG since it went prix-fixe but comparing dinner before, we'd pick CRT. I like the food there. The chef came around and talked with us in May and it sounds like they are making changes to improve the food quality. It's got the princesses of course and it's not as loud as BOG (the high ceiling at BOG is beautiful but awful for the sound). And CRT is in the castle.

We have eaten at CRT 3 or 4 times and BoG only once. At the girls have told me that they will never go to BoG again ever. The meal was almost 2 and 1/5 hours and I had the lamb and got exactly one forkful of lamb from each chop. I had to take everyone back to The Mara for a meal afterwards. No having only been there once I cannot say that's normal. We might have caught them on a bad night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter