BOG we ordered ahead didn't really save time?

D
We have a lunch reservation for 11 people, 3 different families. Can our family preorder if the other families don't? Can we pay 3 separate bills? Thanks!
Do not all preorder under the same account, if you're paying separately. Their system is not set up to handle that. You would basically need to have 3 separate reservations if you're paying under 3 different bills. If you do the 3 separate reservations than you can preorder whatever reservations you want to.

What lunch items tastes the best?

Is it possible to just order a water for free ? (not bottled water...just tap water)

What lunch items tastes the best?

Is it possible to just order a water for free ? (not bottled water...just tap water)

I always get water for free. I don't recall keying anything on kiosk, the cups are all out by the machines.

We preordered for the 1030 lunch and it went very quickly. We were seated right away and had our food within 5 minutes.

I did my pre-order last night. I was telling my DH I wish they would do this for all the reservation meals. You waste so much time at the sit down meals.

If you preorder a bottled water, will it come out with the food? Typically I have done a soft drink, which are self serve but have never seen bottled beverages sitting around.

If you preorder a bottled water, will it come out with the food? Typically I have done a soft drink, which are self serve but have never seen bottled beverages sitting around.
Yes, all bottled beverages come out with the food.

Not sure if anyone will know the answer to this or not, but I'll ask anyway.

I would like to order the turkey sandwich at lunch, but do not want fries. Can I order a side salad instead? I know the quinoa comes with a salad, so I know they can do it, but I'm not sure if they would.

Thanks for any help you can give.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter