BOG - which room??

Mugsymugs

The 8th Dwarf
I FINALLY got an ADR! :flower1: Which dining room is the calmest/quietest? I know there will be lots of noise in all of them but my kids really want to go there and they have some sensory issues. Which room would you pick? It looks like the Rose room/music box room right?

I think the Rose room would be quiet, but it also depends on how crowded it is.

Definitely avoid the West Wing if your child has sensory issues. It's a little scary. The ballroom is very large, loud and chaotic.

Definitely NOT the West Wing (although it's our favorite). If you can get a room right next to one of the snowing windows you might be okay (I have never felt like it is as loud or chaotic at those tables, they feel a bit tucked away for some reason). Haven't been in the Music Box room before so I can't give you a suggestion about that one.

I FINALLY got an ADR! :flower1: Which dining room is the calmest/quietest? I know there will be lots of noise in all of them but my kids really want to go there and they have some sensory issues. Which room would you pick? It looks like the Rose room/music box room right?
I think the music box room is the quietest but it is only open at lunch. Agreed avoid West Wing and if you are tucked by the windows you'll be OK in the ballroom. It can be overwhelming there even if you don't have sensory issues. I think BOG at lunch is a pretty raucous place but dinner is calmer

I think the music box room is the quietest but it is only open at lunch. Agreed avoid West Wing and if you are tucked by the windows you'll be OK in the ballroom. It can be overwhelming there even if you don't have sensory issues. I think BOG at lunch is a pretty raucous place but dinner is calmer

We are going for lunch and it sounds like the music room is the way to go. Thank you everyone for your help!

We had a table right by one of the windows during lunch. I didn't think it was any more chaotic than any other lunch at WDW. It did see a little bit removed from the other tables, but not by much.

I hope you have a great time!

WEST WING FOR SURE

All the other rooms just feel like a glorified cafeteria. West wing is unique, has the enchanted rose, and has an everlasting thunder storm going on inside of it.

The west wing room is very small, and it will be very difficult to get a table there. People literally stand and wait for someone to get up. We had an 8:00 breakfast ADR and were lucky enough to get a seat, but it was full within minutes of opening. It stayed that way, with people waiting for a table, the whole time were there. We didn't even try at lunch as it was a mob scene. It is also noisy with the thunder storm 24/7. I would try the music box room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter