Boma – Flavors of Africa to Reopen August 20, Reservations begin August 18th.

Never been a fan of this particular restaurant. But happy to see progress in reopening.

Now if they open Jiko....

This will be great for the families with diverse eating habits: mac and cheese, chicky nuggets, bread, and such on the menu along with more adventurous dishes.
On the other hand, I see nothing about servers for the buffet food so I’ll rejoice when Jiko re-opens.

Best news I've heard in a long time.
Thank you Disney World for bringing back Boma! And especially appreciate it coming it back in the true buffet style everyone so much looks forward to.
:goodvibes

Reservations are up now. I had to book from the restaurant page on the website.

I booked from my phone (MDE app). I did the regular dining search for 9/5, 2 people, breakfast —-and it brought up all restaurants including Boma.

We got our September reservations. It does not show up on the website main page, you have to go directly to the restaurant page. Everything shows up on Mouse Dinning.

We booked 2 ressies for our upcoming October trip. We were able to book at about 5:50 AM.

I got reservations for dinner on 10/3. Will be looking for early reports to see how it is at opening! I kept our late lunch for that day at AK just in case it is like the opening reviews of Ohana. So those going sooner, please post reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter