Boma allergy question

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Hi my wife has a salt intolerance and we were wondering if anyone has gone there with A type of allergy that requires a special item being made. We know that most Disney restaurants will accommodate her with a grilled salmon or chicken like that my concern is that since it is a buffet they might not have chicken or fish that hasn’t been pre seasoned (Which is completely understandable) Like I said even quick service places have made her something special but I don’t want to make a reservation go all the way there and them not be able to accommodate.
Thanks

Talk to you server. They are very accommodating. This is actually the first place we ate with my son’s allergies. They took him through the buffet and told him what was safe for him. They also offered him a plain salmon from the kitchen.

Enjoy!

Talk to you server. They are very accommodating. This is actually the first place we ate with my son’s allergies. They took him through the buffet and told him what was safe for him. They also offered him a plain salmon from the kitchen.

Enjoy!
Awesome plain salmon would be perfect thank you!

We have experienced amazing accommodation from Boma. Chef came out, spoke to us about our needs and was able to accommodate. I was so grateful.

We love Boma! My DM has a salt intolerance and DH can’t have dairy or any hot spice and they always make things for them in the back. There is usually some type of meat or fish that has not been marinated in anything that they can cook with no salt non dairy cooking spray and they have that along with some type of potato or fries and steamed vegetables. I think they get salad from the buffet but can’t remember if they have bread or not it has been a few years since our last visit.

My son has Gluten allergy, and we always go for the Boma Breakfast, and they make him basically anything he wants (provided a similar item is on the buffet). I have to say ALL of Disney is very accommodating to food allergies.

I can't comment on Boma, but when I kid was younger and had more food allergies, at buffets, the chef usually came out to get the details, then the kitchen prepared something from scratch.

They will work with you at buffets but I feel like it’s really just easier on everyone to accommodate more challenging allergies at TS restaurants.

Well the reason I ask is because my wife knows I want to go there and if they cant accommodate she would eat something before and have a few drinks while I enjoyed the buffery

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter