Boma, Breakfast or Dinner??

We ate at Boma last March for breakfast and dinner (no lunch offered, sob!) and both were excellent. DD and I agree that dinner is not to be missed, though! We tried so many great things, we were waddling out, even though I just took a tiny spoonful of each item! The dessert bar is incredible!
:wave:

I think it's definitely worth making the trip for both, if you can. We never seemed to get out of our moderate resort restaurant for less than $10-11 for breakfast (the meal would be 6.99, then $2 for juice, and tax this and tip that).

For a couple of dollars more Boma offers a world of variety and volume.

That said, if you can only do one, choose dinner.

go for dinner! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Both! We did breakfast and dinner two weeks ago and loved both. We had drinks in the bar before dinner--mistake! I got too full. I wish I could have stuffed in more of that incredible food!

great to hear all the go for boths since I have both scheduled and hoped it would not be too much of aggod thing

Definitely won't be too much of a good thing. We stayed at Coronado Springs, and if we'd discovered it earlier in the week, we probably would have eaten breakfast there 3 times!

As it is, my mom came away thinking she wouldn't mind staying there and eating there all the time (and trying Jiko). This is somebody for whom garlic bread was exotic when I was growing up :)

Both if possible, if not go for breakfast and enjoy the animals at Arusha Rock afterwards. Don't miss the Frunch and Sticky buns!!

We have had 4 breakfasts and 2 dinners during the last two visits.

daisax -
We stayed at AKL last Mar. and ate at Jiko - twice! Incredible food, you wouldn't be disappointed.:wave2:

definately do both!

We had both dinner and breakfast and I can't decide which I like more. We are staying there in February again, and have PS for both dinner and breakfast.

Have a great trip!!:wave:

b-fast was very good. Dinner was fabulous. If you can only do one, do dinner. otherwise do both.

Boma is wonderful, and I have had the pleasure to eat there for both breakfast and dinner. IMHO, Boma has the best breakfast on property. If I could only eat one meal there, however, I would choose dinner. The reason for my leaning toward dinner is that you would really have the opportunity to experience some interesting African-inspired cuisine, and to try wonderful African wines. Breakfast, is breakfast pretty much anywhere you go. True, there is Frunch, and some hot cereals, such as pap, that you don't get to try many other places. Beyond a few unique offerings though, breakfast at Boma, is just breakfast (albeit it tasty!) Honestly, I do not believe you would be disappointed with either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter