• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma Breakfast Reviews?

We like the combination of African style foods and more commonplace American breakfast foods, something for everyone, all delicious. It’s my favorite departure day breakfast.

Love it! There's a great variety and some new things to try, plus some of the 'usual' American breakfast staples, so a little something for everyone!

Had breakfast there this morning. I wish they had more African-inspired foods. The food I had was good but not great.

I went there on my most recent trip for the first time and thought it was the best breakfast buffet I have had on several of my trips. Second would be Tusker House but I have not been to Tusker since it reopened after COVID.

It's excellent! It's my favorite breakfast spot. There is such a great variety of items, both traditional and others a bit more adventurous. But it's all good. It's also great for dinner - love the soups!

It was really good. Though I dare say it wasn't as good as Tusker House.
My only complaint was that there was an omelet station advertised, but when we ate there, they were just pre-making omelets and putting them out for the public to take.

We went in May. It was good but not as good as it used to be. They were slow to replenish empty trays. They had Simba waffles which I had not seen. The iced coffee was horrible so I got some tea and still had to pay for the coffee. They no longer have my favorite which was potatoes with Afritude. For the price I no longer think it’s worth it.

Best. Breakfast.
We had a trip last year where we had a breakfast reservation every day. 'Ohana was very disappointing. Cape May was somewhat disappointing. Olivia's was good. Trattoria Al Forno was very good. Ale and Compass was and always is excellent. Boma was the best! Everything was so delicious! Lots of variety, fresh and hot, clean, good service, nothing there was less than great.

Excellent breakfast but last time we ate there, it was clear they were overbooking the meal. We waited 45 minutes past our ADR time to be seated, and our ADR wasn't even that late. Lots of frustrated hungry people waiting, and then the lines at the buffet were way too long especially for the carving station. Food and AKL are great, but they need to seat fewer parties.

We Love Boma Breakfast Buffet, we are arriving this Sat and going there Mon for Breakfast... Food and atmosphere are great !!!!

I m going to vote nah,

So, I’m going to say it wasn’t bad
I do it about once ever 7 to 10 years…
My last time was in February so I’m good for a while.

It is as much of a must do for me as taxes,

I happened to be staying at Kidani and my wife had to take a morning meeting,

The selection is really good, but personally I felt like the authentic dishes kinda taste like ummm. Well they have a crunchy earthy taste (dirt).

I think I would have like it better if it was seasoned less. As for me the flavor is just over powering, and I love smoked, or oak grilled meat. I felt it was just too much.

Even the typical American food items were just ok, slight over cooked…

The pastry and sweet offering were as always amazing…

For my money and maybe my pallet other signature breakfast are more my speed….

Honestly the quick service break was maybe better!

It's delicious and reasonably priced in my opinion. I often think about that watermelon with the pistachio/mint on it...I think it will become a must do every trip for me from now on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter