Boma or Tusker House for Breakfast

We’ve done both. Boma is not all standard Disney buffet food. It is much better than Tusker House.

Without question Boma is the better meal. However, it all depends on where you are staying and your mode of transportation, what time you are looking to go, and where you plan on going that day. If you are staying at AKL/AKV or will be using a car or Uber or a taxi, Boma without a doubt. However, if you are staying elsewhere on site and only plan to use WDW Transportation or you want to get into AK early, I'd go with TH. Boma is our favorite breakfast on property, but I don't know about schlepping over there early in the morning using Disney transportation.

Another vote for Boma, we have never had breakfast there just dinner but the dinners are incredible and since was are staying at AKL for the 1st time next vacation I have booked Boma for dinner once and breakfast twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter