Boma review

Pineapple Princess

Mouseketeer
On Saturday November 25th my husband and I had dinner at Boma. It was a spur of the moment trip, and we managed to get ADR's for 6pm when we called that morning. We arrived at 5:40, and even though we were told we couldn't be seated right away our buzzer went off before we could even go to sit down.
We had a lovely seat next to the windows. Our waitress was there in a blink of an eye to take our drink orders. We started with some soups and salads and each one was very delicious. I enjoyed each item I tried. The food was very good, different from what I usually eat, but not too much so.
Our drinks were kept full, and our dishes cleared quickly. We ate far too much and enjoyed every second of it. :thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thank you for the great review, Pineapple Princess! This is one of the restaurants that my family would like to try when we go for the first time in May! Thanks for sharing! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter