• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma vs Tusker House at Breakfast

LiveToTravelNicely

You said it Doc. Imagination is a blast!
Hi All! I searched for this similar thread, but the last I could find was in 2014.
1) Food: Tusker House is one of our favorite breakfasts on property because of the food. The characters are great and all, but that is not why we like it so much. Is the breakfast buffet food at Boma similar to Tusker House still?
2) Atmosphere: If there's anything I haven't liked about Tusker House, it was the feeling of being hurried a tad by the servers. I would enjoy eating at my own pace, if you think Boma would be better for that.

We actually have a morning free/a relaxing morning away from the parks so this might be the perfect opportunity. I'm curious to hear your experiences. Any thoughts on the food and atmosphere comparing the two are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi All! I searched for this similar thread, but the last I could find was in 2014.
1) Food: Tusker House is one of our favorite breakfasts on property because of the food. The characters are great and all, but that is not why we like it so much. Is the breakfast buffet food at Boma similar to Tusker House still?
2) Atmosphere: If there's anything I haven't liked about Tusker House, it was the feeling of being hurried a tad by the servers. I would enjoy eating at my own pace, if you think Boma would be better for that.

We actually have a morning free/a relaxing morning away from the parks so this might be the perfect opportunity. I'm curious to hear your experiences. Any thoughts on the food and atmosphere comparing the two are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The restaurant vernacular would be, "Tusker House & Boma have similar flavor profiles."

And Boma has better food.

With no Characters forcing Disney to want added table-turnover, Boma will feel less rushed.

Enjoy Boma.

The restaurant vernacular would be, "Tusker House & Boma have similar flavor profiles."

And Boma has better food.

With no Characters forcing Disney to want added table-turnover, Boma will feel less rushed.

Enjoy Boma.

Boma wins if you’re just weighing food. It’s more relaxed, less crazy, but the line can get long since everyone enters from one end where, as Tusker House has a large room for people to go every which way. We did Boma our first trip, Tusker House for our second trip, and will do Boma moving forward.

Boma is truly our favorite restaurant - especially for breakfast. Everything is truly delicious. We go every trip and never ever feel rushed. We do like Tusker House but nothing is like Boma. Go and report back.

I have never tried Boma, but will agree about TH feeling a bit rushed. It was the first character meal we've ever done though, so it has some sentimental value for us.

Boma has a MUCH larger selection of food, and I think the food is just better in general at Boma.

I always prefer Boma because I have never felt rushed there, even during the busiest times at WDW.

I've done both, a couple of times at least. People say that Boma is their favorite breakfast. I'll go one step further-Boma for breakfast is my favorite meal at Disney!

Another thumbs up for Boma breakfast. Always a family favorite.

And if there can be such a thing at Disney prices...it is a great value. It costs much less than a character buffet, with wonderful food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter