• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma's FuFu recipe **UPDATED**

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
**UPDATE - When I made the recipe, I found that it seemed very dry - much more so than when we had it at Boma's. I added some of the water used to steam the potatoes; unfortunately, I didn't measure the amount to pass along. Also, the measurements given made it seem spicier than what we had at Boma's. You may want to start with half & then adjust to taste.**

Does anyone here know if cinnamon can be purchased already toasted - or do you toast cinnamon that has already been ground?

FUFU
Yield: 8 servings

1 pound Sweet Potatoes, peeled, medium dice
1 pound Potatoes, peeled, medium dice
To taste Salt and Pepper
2 T. Coriander, roasted
2 T. Cinnamon, toasted
¼ cup Sugar
¼ cup Butter

Steam all of the tubers until tender. In a mixer mash everything together. Check the seasoning, adjust if needed.

Make sure the potatoes are cooked well.

You can find cinnamon sticks in many stores. I'd use these, toasting them carefully and then grinding them in a coffee grinder.

Thanks Margie, that's what I thought I'd do if no one has ever seen it.

I updated the original post since I've tried it at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter