Bon Voyage ADR then MK

freshstart19

Mouseketeer
Hello. We have an 8:05 am ADR and must be at the Town Hall t heater in MK by 9:45 for the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. I will continue to try for an earlier ADR. The reservation staff member for our tour recommended taking a Lyft Minnie Van by 9:20 which should get us there in time. Do you agree? Can't change the day for either of these activities and DD16 really wants to do both.

That’s going to be tight. You have to go through security too at MK. you are supposed to check into your 15 minutes early too (we are going in this in January)

We did this breakfast last year and it took us over an hour with eating and waiting for characters to come around.

Too tight for my taste. If you are late to mk you lose a lot of $$

Since you are tied to this plan, let your server know time is an issue. Pay ASAP! Then you can leave when done. I would be in a Minnie van at 9am the very latest. Not uber or lyft but the Minnie van to get dropped as close as possible

Thanks, everyone. I was able to move the reservation to 7:50AM. We will certainly pay asap. Feeling better about those extra 15 minutes. I'll keep looking for an earlier time but we are going to the Halloween party the night before and that's our arrival day as well. Wednesday was supposed to start later with the tour but then DD16 found out about the Bon Voyage characters and that was the end of our later morning!!

They start SUPER EARLY, as my first time there, I had snagged a 7:25am ADR 2 days in advance and that was it, until the morning of, and I was able to move to a later time. I would suggest keep checking even up until the night before and even morning of, getting the crew up extra early, unfortunately that you will have to lose more sleep though.

I would check in for your ADR early. This seems like it would be too stressful for me but good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter