bon voyage breakfast - all you can eat or one entree?

I had the calzone this morning and finished it all. It was delicious!

I was way too full of calzone to wonder if seconds were allowed. I think they are, based on what someone else said about getting an entree and a half. When they ask "how was everything" and you say "okay, but I'm still hungry" I bet they'll bring you more.

Are there eggs in the calzone? I don't eat fried/scrambled/etc. eggs and see conflicting reports.

I know this is an old thread but stumbled on it LOL... wondered same thing- are there eggs in that calzone? pics don't look like it but website mentions eggs... and I had heard they let you get extra pastries/ and fruit... is that still people's experience?

I know this is an old thread but stumbled on it LOL... wondered same thing- are there eggs in that calzone? pics don't look like it but website mentions eggs... and I had heard they let you get extra pastries/ and fruit... is that still people's experience?
We were able to get extra pastries last month. We didn’t ask for more fruit, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter