Bone to pick with Dis

Status
Not open for further replies.
(And, yes, I know lots of people think it's unsafe to let children wear name shirts, but I'm cool with it. Mostly because I assume that anyone in a 20-mile radius of us at a theme park already knows my son's name because I've likely been telling him, "Cooper come here. Cooper stop that. Cooper hold still. Cooper don't run. Cooper slow down," etc. for eight straight hours.)

This cracked me up! Jack's 2nd trip to WDW when he was 2 we drove and stopped in DC for the night. We went sight seeing and let Jack out of the of the stroller to stretch his legs. EVERYONE on the mall that day was laughing at us and knew Jack's name as he BOLTED all around the monument.:rotfl2: He's almost 13 now and has a cell phone for when he wanders off instead!

Also, can we just remember that the sex change comment was more of an off-hand remark than a lengthy discussion about the ins and outs of sexual reassignment surgery?

A sex change is when a grown up man wants to become a woman, or vice versa. What's wrong with telling the kids the truth?

Thanks!!!!

I haven't heard the episode yet but trust me I would be mad as all get out if the team had to censor themselves. The podcast to me is geared more for adults and maybe older children. From time to time I blush or my toes get stepped on by comments but I put on my big girl pants and keep moving. Can you imagine if you had to explain to your almost 13 yo child what cilas is :mad: I had to do it and that was just from watching regular old network tv:scared1:

I totally can see where you are coming from with the constant interruption on the pod cast! But they are just keeping everything safe and sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter