• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bongos Sandwiches

mmackeymouse

DIS Veteran
I was scoping out the menus, and came across the Bongo's Express window.

The sandwiches, at least on paper, look pretty good! They are a little pricy, but about normal by Disney standards. BUT with sandwiches right down the street at Earl of Sandwich, it would be really hard for me to pass up Earl, with the sandwiches so similar.

Can anyone speak to the Bongo's sandwiches. Are they not to miss? Are they worth the extra cost over Earl?

I was scoping out the menus, and came across the Bongo's Express window.

The sandwiches, at least on paper, look pretty good! They are a little pricy, but about normal by Disney standards. BUT with sandwiches right down the street at Earl of Sandwich, it would be really hard for me to pass up Earl, with the sandwiches so similar.

Can anyone speak to the Bongo's sandwiches. Are they not to miss? Are they worth the extra cost over Earl?

We had the Cubano and the Steak sandwiches from the window, both were very good! If you are already on the West Side, it's definitely worth giving them a try, especially if you know you like that flavor profile (I love a good Cuban!). :thumbsup2 IIRC, they are pressed/grilled, so just a bit greasy on the bread, but TASTY anyway!

Some people's love for Earl would override, but we enjoy them both very much. There aren't many reviews for Bongo's, or their window, but we've had good luck with everything we've had, dinners inside the restaurant and sandwiches at the window.

Just my $.02 While I love Earl of Sandwich , it's just that the sandwiches are a lil small for me..

Bongos sandwiches are very good n tasty....The Media Noche or Cubano is excellent along with the others like bistec con queso and the Chicken too...\

Also the Cafe con Leche is delicious

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter