Bonne Maman Advent Calendar

samsteele

DIS Veteran
I remember this being mentioned some years ago. Does anyone have a Canadian website where they order? I searched and found one in Ottawa called Papa Jack Popcorn. Shipping is pricey over $13 but no luck finding it on amazon.ca. The ideal would be somewhere like chapters.ca but I don't think I've ever seen it there. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Unfortunately no Costco near me. But great info for those near one with their membership. I need online shopping and understand that's a rare bird for the calendar.

Papa Jack is the local distributor, so that would be the likely option. If you’re local to Ottawa you can pick up from them too.

They sell them at London Drugs, but I don't know if they have any in Ontario? They do online orders with free shipping over a certain amount though, but I don't know what that amount is. They usually get the bonne maman advent calendars in the fall. I've ordered them online in the past.

I have heard that Aldi is a great fun place for Advent .
I always purchase my Bonne Maman at WorldMarket.com
but I also signed up directly with Bonne Maman online and now I get emails from them with offers all the time.
Thanks for reminding me
It’s Advent time almost!
(P.S. ) Anybody else going to the Lego Store September 1st
For the Star Wars Advent Release? Please get in line behind me!

If you watched the Lego Star Wars Special for their summer vacation recently , you saw Darth wearing this summer tank top!

AADFFAA3-73CA-4D1F-B76B-2297EA1FC0B6.png

Last edited:

Metro grocery sometimes had it in store, but I'm not sure about online. I've ordered from Papa Jacks, a local popcorn store in Ottawa a few times. I love supporting this store! In the physical store, super friendly Papa Jack (grandpa Jack) is usually working with his grand daughters. We will offer the caramel chocolate popcorn or French toast popcorn cones as gifts around Christmas as well as big bags of popcorn for entertaining. 😊🍿

Last edited:
I went ahead and pre-ordered the calendar from Papa Jack. I should receive it in October. While I enjoy canning and making my own jam, Bonne Maman has flavours that I can't replicate. I also ordered a jar of fig, chestnut and blackcurrant as I can't find those in the grocery store or Walmart. I found a 10% off coupon for first order - just googled Papa Jack Popcorn - and that helped with the shipping. Thank you so much to all who replied and I wish you good hunting if searching for the calendar. :shamrock:

Metro grocery sometimes had it in store, but I'm not sure about online. I've ordered from Papa Jacks, a local popcorn store in Ottawa a few times. I love supporting this store! In the physical store, super friendly Papa Jack (grandpa Jack) is usually working with his grand daughters. We will offer the caramel chocolate popcorn or French toast popcorn cones as gifts around Christmas as well as big bags of popcorn for entertaining. 😊🍿
That is only a 5 minute drive from my Uncle's! How did I never know about this place in all these years?!! Thank you for mentioning it!

Just a final note that I received the calendar yesterday by courier and looks to be in great shape. Very well packaged. Arrived with a couple full size jars that I also wanted to try. Very happy with Papa Jacks Ottawa. Would order again. The calendar is a splurge but will be lovely in December to enjoy a treat on cold dark mornings. Thanks again for all your earlier replies.

I just went on their website. PapaJacks has an amazing selection of candies and cheesecakes also. I was thinking I would head over to their store and pick up a couple of the jam calendars for older relatives and then I went down a rabbit hole and am now thinking of picking up one of their build your own cheesecake assortments for DH birthday this week.

They've been just a stones throw away from me and I haven't been to their store before. Thanks for opening my eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter