Boo Bash and 50th Fireworks

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I know nothing has been released for Boo Bash 2022, but I'm wondering what the experience was last year as far as the 50th fireworks at MK. We are not planning on attending Boo Bash, but we want to see the 50th fireworks. We are planning on going for just a couple of days before another trip so our time will be limited. If it's like it was in the past with MNSSHP, we will have to plan around the event in order to see the fireworks.

Last year, the 50th fireworks were presented prior to MK closing and Boo Bash starting so day guests could see the fireworks.

Boo Bash was an After Hours event so it followed the After Hours format and had regular fireworks before the event started.
MNSSHP is a party that closes the park early and with that, you don't get regular fireworks.
So it will depend if they bring the party back or if they stick with After Hours again this year.

What was the "full Boo Bash itinerary?" Specifically, how did it affect fireworks?

Boo Bash is an After Hours event and there was only one so far (last year). I'm assuming by "full Boo Bash" they are referring to the MNSSHP and you can look that up from previous years to see what was included. The major difference is it started earlier in the evening after an early park closure and had special fireworks and parade and special character meet & greets. It also had more people than the After Hours which is really an event designed to give you 3 or 4 hours of walk on rides. Boo Bash was the sane as other After Hour events but with a Halloween themed overlay.

The full Boo Bash had it's own Halloween fireworks show that takes over for the night, as the event started at 7 (get in at 4pm) to midnight.
Boo Bash was an After Hours event so it followed the After Hours format and had regular fireworks before the event started.
MNSSHP is a party that closes the park early and with that, you don't get regular fireworks.
So it will depend if they bring the party back or if they stick with After Hours again this year.
Boo Bash is an After Hours event and there was only one so far (last year). I'm assuming by "full Boo Bash" they are referring to the MNSSHP and you can look that up from previous years to see what was included. The major difference is it started earlier in the evening after an early park closure and had special fireworks and parade and special character meet & greets. It also had more people than the After Hours which is really an event designed to give you 3 or 4 hours of walk on rides. Boo Bash was the sane as other After Hour events but with a Halloween themed overlay.
Thank you for the replies. I have been to several of MNSSHPs. I just didn't understand if there was a "full itinerary" for the Boo Bash because I've never attended one of them and don't know a lot about it. Doesn't it cost a lot more than MNSSHP? So if they had less parties but made more money on it, wouldn't they prefer to keep it rather than going back to MNSSHP?

We'll see what happens this year, but WDW also did the After Hours Very Merriest event in 2021 that had a full fireworks show and a parade. On those nights, they also showed Enchanted during regular park hours. I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck to that format as they charged an unprecedented amount of money for that party and it still sold out.

We'll see what happens this year, but WDW also did the After Hours Very Merriest event in 2021 that had a full fireworks show and a parade. On those nights, they also showed Enchanted during regular park hours. I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck to that format as they charged an unprecedented amount of money for that party and it still sold out.
Thank you. That is good to know. I would imagine they would want to do the 50th fireworks every night during the 50th celebration.

When do they typically release Boo Bash tickets? How to find out when that happens? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter