Boo Bash?

Gypsybear

It's all about the Villains
Anyone planning on attending Boo Bash events? If so, are you dressing up? Just curious what people like to dress up as when attending these events. We always dress up, so it's fun to see what other people are planning.

I’m going on Oct. 5! Glad I booked my ticket early because that date is now sold out.

Will be going Sept 12th. Will most likely wear a Disney Villain shirt, nothing too crazy. But have not decided on which Villain yet haha. Do we know what attractions will be open for the later hours of Boo Bash??

I’m going on Oct. 5! Glad I booked my ticket early because that date is now sold out.

We're booked for October 29th...wish we had been able to get the 31st, like normal, but staying off property, so we had to wait a week for on-siters to get theirs first.

Will be going Sept 12th. Will most likely wear a Disney Villain shirt, nothing too crazy. But have not decided on which Villain yet haha. Do we know what attractions will be open for the later hours of Boo Bash??

They usually post the attractions on their site. Look under the Boo Bash information. Bear in mind that there have been alot of issues lately, with rides breaking down. So take the list as a guide, and not as a final list.

In terms of villains, I'd say pick one from a recent movie. :) And even better, have a shirt made with the villain in question. We always make our own.

They usually post the attractions on their site. Look under the Boo Bash information. Bear in mind that there have been alot of issues lately, with rides breaking down. So take the list as a guide, and not as a final list.

In terms of villains, I'd say pick one from a recent movie. :) And even better, have a shirt made with the villain in question. We always make our own.

Leaning towards Dr. Facilier. So maybe a little voodoo theming haha. I checked the website in regards to their list of attractions for Boo Bash. Their statement says that there will be over 20 attractions but they only name 8 specifically. And at the bottom of that they also put a disclaimer that all attractions are subject to change without notice hahaha. Splash Mountain was not on the list of 8 but that's the attraction I want to be open the most.

I doubt Splash will be open, from past experience. But you never know. I wouldn't plan on it though. Dr. Facilier is a good choice. Not many shirts with him on them available at the parks.

We like to take characters and actual quotes. For example, the one that comes to mind, is I put a 1/2 Chewbacca face on the shirt (like the right side of his face), and on the left side, where the rest of his face would be, we put "I'd just as soon kiss a wookie" on it to fill that space. It's a quote from A New Hope, and it's just a fun little play on it. We did one with a Stormtrooper on it, same as above, and put "I'm just here for Order 66" on it. :) Oh, and the most recent one is of an AT-AT walker, and words underneath it that say "I'm old enough for a walker"......yes, I'm old, and I walk with a cane.

So you are definitely one of those people that I am an awe of in the parks. I don't have that much creativity!! haha. Is star wars usually the go to??

So you are definitely one of those people that I am an awe of in the parks. I don't have that much creativity!! haha. Is star wars usually the go to??

It was for our last trip....we decided to finally spend time in Batuu (We had avoided it on previous trips). So we did everything Star Wars themed. We even dressed for the part. :) We also have lots of polo shirts that we've embroidered (yes, I bought the hubby a machine). We have Princes, Dug, Carl, Chip & Dale, Humphrey Bear, Baloo, Goofy, Mickey, Donald and many others that we've made. We're not petite, so we can never find shirts in our size. They have my size, but it's usually sold out. We can't find any for him. So we got tired of looking and started creating our own.

so excited, just got tickets for the boo bash for a mother son trip....now to decide on what costume to wear! i am also looking forwards to reading feedback on the boo bash while we wait to go

so excited, just got tickets for the boo bash for a mother son trip....now to decide on what costume to wear! i am also looking forwards to reading feedback on the boo bash while we wait to go

I am also very interested in the reviews before I go haha

Planned on going this trip... debated too long and its sold out for the October trip!
I don't know if it'll still be the case in October, but many people have reported that despite the event showing as sold out online, there were in-person, same-day tickets available at the gate on the first night.

There's plenty of time to see if they keep doing that, though the secret will most certainly be out by October, and the on-site tickets — if there are any — will be increasingly harder to get. But perhaps not impossible, and that's the important thing!

We always dress in costume. This year we'll be there on the 10th. We always wear pretty ornate costumes, I don't recall ever roasting in them since the parties are at night -- but we shall see. If you see the gang from Wreck It Ralph say HI!

I don't know if it'll still be the case in October, but many people have reported that despite the event showing as sold out online, there were in-person, same-day tickets available at the gate on the first night.

There's plenty of time to see if they keep doing that, though the secret will most certainly be out by October, and the on-site tickets — if there are any — will be increasingly harder to get. But perhaps not impossible, and that's the important thing!
True story. I was there last week, staying at the Contemporary. I was waiting at the front desk once and spent some time at the pool and overheard numerous people excited that they were able to obtain same day tix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter