Boo! Hoo!!

diberry

DIS Veteran
I've just had a new hard drive installed as my previous one slowed down to a deadly crawl and refused to be mended :badpc: and, although they managed to save all the stuff on my old hard drive, I had literally hundreds of website addresses on "Favourites" which have been lost. :sad: :headache: :sad2: Most were for Disney sites so I now have to set about trying to build up my collection again. :charac2: So if anyone would like to send me the addresses for their favourite DLP sites please I'll be eternally grateful. I can remember a few like photosmagiques and the Internet Guidebook but I must have had about 40 - many photo sites but also things like the dlp food guide etc. PLEASE help!!!

Many thanks Becky - I appreciate it!! :sunny: I only pretend to be computer literate!! What's flash pen please???

No addresses Di - only what's already been mentioned!

Just wanted to say, I'm sorry about your hard drive. This happened to me once and it is very upsetting :(

I'm certainly not computer literate either - though I can bluff a little!! DH brought one home from work and then we bought a couple more from Amazon - Bytestor USB Pen Drives

If you haven't got a USB slot on your PC, you can buy a separate gadget to use the pens in - note the use of the highly technical terms here!!! I use them to store any information I would be gutted to lose if our PC died. So mine is filled with my Favourites, Disney information and my numerous and all important Going Away lists!!!

Thank you so much Karen, steve rob and Becky. :sunny: I'll have to look into getting one of those pen thingumybobs - more technospeke!!! :teeth: I love my computer like I love my car - only when they do what they're supposed to do and don't cause me any trouble!!! ;)

Oh wow Reid - you are so brilliant!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: The great thing is that some of those I'd never seen before. Oh, I'm going to have fun tomorrow doing my "research"!!!!!! :sunny:

Thank you raptor1982. Your website is one of the few I could remember as it's SO good. I use it all the time. :sunny:

My wonderful DH has just bought me a flash pen (how romantic!!!!! :rotfl: ) so now I can back up my "Favourites"!!!!! :banana: Thanks again for the tip Becky.

Sounds like the sort of thing my DH would buy me!!! In all fairness to him, I'd much rather have something useful - I'm not a big fan of flowers etc. Now if the flash pen happened to come with a box of chocolates..........!! :cloud9:

Don't think that anyone's mentioned this one

Patmagic

Since our visit last October I'd been looking for somewhere with a Disney Villains Parade video, decided not to film it til our last day, got a perfect spot opposite the Winnie the Pooh stage and the battery ran out on the camcorder. :rolleyes:

Thank you Jill - I used to have that one but had forgotten about it. I didn't know he does quizzes - must have a look!!!

Thank you, Reid and Jill, I'm off to look at these now! My DD's are waiting to go to the library.......this is more important!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter