Boo to You & Turning 2! Oct 2012 PTR *NEW* 10/30 We're Back! TR Link Posted!!

Glad to hear you guys are having a great time...& YEAH for birthday cupcakes!

Cant wait to hear all the fun details of your trip :)

YAY for a 50's sneak peek! SO CUTE! Glad you are having a great time despite a little different trip than when he was younger! :goodvibes HE IS SUCH A HAM I love it!! :goodvibes

hooray! So glad y'all are having a magical time! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Have a blast!

yay for birthday cupcakes! So glad you guys are having a great time!

Soo cute!

Glad to hear you guys are having a great time...& YEAH for birthday cupcakes!

Cant wait to hear all the fun details of your trip :)

50s PTC! Love that place :) Glad you're having a great time!

YAY for a 50's sneak peek! SO CUTE! Glad you are having a great time despite a little different trip than when he was younger! :goodvibes HE IS SUCH A HAM I love it!! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone! Yes, we are having an amazing time!! :dance3: Can't believe this trip we have been planning for a year will be over in just 2 more days, but we have made some amazing memories. I can't wait to share all of our pics. DH has been going crazy with the camera, so I will have a LOT to post in the TR!

We are back, and despite DS melting quite easily into the terrible twos over the week, we had an amazing time and made some wonderful memories. I just couldn't help myself, despite only returning home yesterday, I started the TR today!

I hope you will all join me there!

We are back, and despite DS melting quite easily into the terrible twos over the week, we had an amazing time and made some wonderful memories. I just couldn't help myself, despite only returning home yesterday, I started the TR today!

I hope you will all join me there!

HAHAHA you're awesome! So glad you had an awesome time, can't wait to read all about it. I'm guessing you guys met Flynn?? We didn't - I'm hoping to this trip though!

HAHAHA you're awesome! So glad you had an awesome time, can't wait to read all about it. I'm guessing you guys met Flynn?? We didn't - I'm hoping to this trip though!

Nope, no Flynn since I think he's only at the parties now, but just a really awesome encounter with Rapunzel!:thumbsup2

Sooo excited for your TR! I cant wait to see how your trip went. With our trip now less than 30 days away I have Disney fever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter