Boogie with me

stargatebarbie

<font color=blue>There must be more than this prov
Only 9 days to go so lets:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:pixiedust::ccat:

8th trip first time on euro star first time with annual passes
traveling with teenagers and leaving grumpy DH at home ,want to have breakfast in DLH just looking for a weather forcast i like now

Have a fantastic trip! Iv got my fingers crossed for the weather for you too, we should be passing you as you return!

Im confident these weather forecasts are just preparing us for the worst and there going to surprise us with some gorgeous sunshine!:rotfl:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Another Eurostar newbie checking in, we leave on Monday, think I missed my SDD last weekend so 4 days till train to London and 5 till Disney - really excited, hoping for less rain than our last visit!!

wooohooooo :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

surely we've had enough rubbish weather now?? hope you get something decent and everyone going this week has a fabulous time :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Have a great trip, looking forward to hearing about it and fingers crossed for no rain

Not long for us either:goodvibes ETA mum2threemonsters we arrive 28 July!!

wooooohoooooo Stargatebarbie, hope you have a great time :) and hopefully i will be able to see you there lol ill be the mad woman asking everyone if they go on the dis boards lol

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

i wear a very unique pair of minnie ears from florida they have a blue bow on them so keep a look out for them :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter