"Book another trip while you are in WDW" deal?

kellyf2626

DIS Veteran
I heard of this deal somewhere...but can't find any info on it. If you book your next trip to WDW while you are down "in the world" you get some kind of deal, right? If anyone knows where to get info on this, could you let me know?! Thanks! :goodvibes

I know some people have talked about a "Bounce back" offer. Might want to search for that :)

We were just there Sept 21-30. In our room was a flier the indicated that as long as you are a registered guest at a Disney Resort you can book the free dining plan for a stay in Sept. 08. You have to book and put $200 down which is refundable up to 45 days of the booked trip. This offer at the time had to be made before Oct. 12 but they may have extended that date, I don't know if they did. We decided to book a week next Sept. figuring we could back out if something came up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter